Monday 9 January 2012

Weekly Summary 1



(In my childhood bedroom)
Wearing: Top, Ark; Jeggings, Topshop; Necklace, Topshop

(1) This weekend I left my hometown and headed back to Leeds for Uni. My parents drove me up and stayed over night in my house, then we took a lovely day trip to York. I've just spent today finishing an essay, unpacking, and doing lots of housework.





Wearing: Top, New Look; Cardigan, Primark; Coat, Forever 21; Jeggings, Topshop

( 2) Some of my favourite blogs this week have been:
(3) Some clothes and beauty products I've been craving:
What did you get up to this weekend? What are some of your favourite blogs?

Emma-Louise

5 comments:

  1. This is such a quaint place, must be lovely to study there. Like your camel jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love york! Such a beautiful place! Love your outfit :)

    Satin&Souffles xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naw I love York, I went to uni there. Totally miss it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. york looks like a lot of fun!
    i love your outfits :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! To many to mention... I have found so many wonderful blogs filled with wonderful people! It's amazing what you find when you allow yourself to dig a little deeper. Beautiful photos... the first one is wonderful!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions: The Blog You Don't Have to Read

    ReplyDelete