Sunday 15 January 2012

Collective Haul

Hi. Today I'm going to show you a few bits and bobs I've picked up over the last two weeks in Worcester, York and Leeds. There's a mixture of clothes and beauty products, and I hope you enjoy!


Garnier BB Cream (£7.49), Superdrug


Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-on (£5.08), Superdrug


Eyeshadows (£1 each), Poundland


Sleek Eyebrow Palette (£6.50), MUA Lipstick Shade 1 (£1), Collection 2000 Felt-Tip Eyeliner (£2.99), all Superdrug


Hairband (£1), Primark


Skull Vest (£12.99), New Look; Polka Dot Blouse (£19.99), Ark


Black Blouse (£10) and Cat Print Blouse (£10), Primark


Ring (£4), Topshop; Bracelet (£3), Primark


I'm really pleased with everything I've picked up. It's been a while since I've had a few successful shopping trips! I have an outfit post coming up soon with the red polka dot blouse, and I can't wait to wear the other pieces of clothing. The bracelet is especially lovely, can you believe it's from Primark!? I've been wanting to try both of the Garnier products for ages, and seeing as they were on offer I couldn't resist picking them both up. I'll be doing a proper review on both once I've worn them for long enough, but so far I'm loving them. I haven't worn any foundation for a few days, just the BB cream with a light layer of face powder on top!

Will you be buying any of these items? Have you already tried any of the make-up or Garnier products? Give me your views :)

Emma-Louise

2 comments:

  1. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these products, but I had some other ones from Garnier and I liked them :)
    Could you take a look at my personal style blog: www.violinstyle.blogspot.com ?
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC, I'll be happy to follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete