Saturday 3 March 2012

Wishlist: Basics


Jumper, Topshop | Hoodie, Topshop
Cardigan, Topshop | Tshirt, American Apparel


Navy Top, H&M | Striped Top, H&M

Jeans, H&M | Scarf, H&M



Blouse, Dorothy Perkins | Shorts, New Look

 Belt, H&M | Sunglasses, H&M

Necklace, H&M | Rings, H&M

Basics are definitely one thing I seem to be lacking in my wardrobe. I don't know why, I just tend to overlook them when I go clothes shopping. So I made a wishlist of a few things I'd like to buy over the next few months. As you can probably see, most are from H&M and Topshop! They both seem really good for basics.
Hope you like this post, let me know where you buy your basics from :)

Emma-Louise x

6 comments:

  1. I'm seriously lacking basics also!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really lacking in basics too! I have one pair of trackies. Shameful! My housemate has that hoodie from Topshop and it's actually really nice! I want one! x


    justa-thought.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Love the accessories :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I love basics. I think it's crucial to have basics in your wadrobe that really suit your personal style, so you can create more quirky and colourful outfits on that basis. I got most of my basic items from Topshop and H&M too :)
    xx


    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf is lovely! I feel like i need to buy some new basics! I used to have so many hoodies when i was a teen, and now i have zero! My sister stole them all for herself! :(

    ReplyDelete