Today I'm going to be doing a review of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector. It's usul price is £9.99, however I bought mine when it was on offer at Superdrug for £7.49, and mine is in the shade light.
On the Garnier website we are told:
"Feel the sensation of a light texture that instantly melts into your skin"
"The formula with mineral pigments gives an instantly 'perfect' skin. The result? Sheer coverage; imperfections look blurred; lines softened. Your skin looks luminous, smoother and more even."
The consistency is very much a combination between a liquid foundation and a moisturiser. I bought it in the hope that I would be able to wear it on days where I want something lighter than my usual foundation, and I hoped it would even out my skintone.
With no make-up on.
With just the BB cream on.
With the rest of my make-up on.
- In my opinion, it gives me pretty much the same coverage as my usual Rimmel foundation, which is great!
- I do think it evens out my skintone too.
- It sinks into my skin quickly. It doesn't make my face feel shiny or greasy.
- A little definitely goes a long way.
- This 'light' shade is slightly too dark for me, but that doesn't bother me too much. Most 'light' or 'ivory' shades tend to be! I don't think they have a lighter shade, so if you're paler than me this might not be the product for you!
- I don't think it lasts as long as foundation. But it would be easy to reapply throughout the day.
- It can be a bit drying seeing as I have dry skin, so I definitely have to wear moisturiser underneath.
Hope this review was helpful to some of you! Are you tempted to buy it now? Let me know your opinions if you've used it!